Viewing last 25 versions of post by Nightmare Fuel in topic [SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Nightmare Fuel
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

doesn't like much
hmm, i'm trying to brainstorm clothing ideas for a humanizved twilight sparkle, but so far there isn't much here i found all that interesting. it's either school uniform, or sweater and vest.
imo twilight has grown so much as a character, so i feel school uniformsd or scholar clothes make her feel a bit pretentious, or more suited to her when she was a boring old unicorn. instead i'm thinking of something that's smart looking, but still very casual. any ideas?
No reason given
Edited by Nightmare Fuel
Nightmare Fuel
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

doesn't like much
hmm, i'm trying to brainstorm clothing ideas for a humanized twilight sparkle, but so far there isn't much here i found all that interesting. it's either school uniform, or sweater and vest.
imo twilight has grown so much as a character, so i feel school uniforms or scholar clothes make her feel a bit pretentious, or more suited to her when she was a boring old unicorn. instead i'm thinking of something that's smart looking, but still very casual. any ideas?
No reason given
Edited by Nightmare Fuel