Viewing last 25 versions of post by luckreza8 in topic how do you think my vector

luckreza8
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

dynamic vector graphic!
"[@Derpy Whooves":](/art/how-do-you-think-my-vector/post/4288900#post_4288900
)  
i think i already see art cheat rules but i don't know this about mean my product is allowed or not.

wow i get the top 20 thats nice but only someone already permission to me,i think will be close to popular.

also about problem someone this assets,this not from assets i never take from hasbro assets or part theft because i not hacker i just redrawing to vector looks like in this show and neatly made,avoid someone confused this from assets or not i every always credit to hasbro or ask me why,so this will no worry.

well about problem compliment or vector parts error we can do fix if found something wrong so this problem is eazy.

i really appreciate,i hope my vector will be better for future,thanks :)

i'm sorry about mistake because i using little bit translate and without translate XD
No reason given
Edited by luckreza8
luckreza8
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

dynamic vector graphic!
"@Derpy Whooves":/art/how-do-you-think-my-vector/post/4288900#post_4288900
i think i already see art cheat rules but i don't know this about mean my product is allowed or not.

wow i get the top 20 thats nice but only someone already permission to me,i think will be close to popular.

about problem someone this assets,this not from assets i never take from hasbro assets or part theft because i not hacker i just redrawing to vector looks like in this show and neatly made,avoid someone confused this from assets or not i every always credit to hasbro or ask me why,so this will no worry.

well about problem compliment or vector parts error we can do fix if found something wrong so this problem is eazy.

i really appreciate,i hope my vector will be better for future,thanks :)

i'm sorry about mistake because i using little bit translate and without translate XD
No reason given
Edited by luckreza8