Viewing last 25 versions of post by Blossomforth in topic How to make a contest?

Blossomforth
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Flexible - Bendy Pony

The Flexible One
"[@SilverStarApple7":](/art/how-to-make-a-contest/post/4452748#post_4452748
)  
Questions about your honesty and integrity aside... The entire concept of concepts revolves around the fact that there are winners and losers, meaning that if you somehow do get entries, it's very likely that you won't pay _*someone_* (aka the people you deem to be losers).

Do you have any idea how fucking insulting it can be to artists for them to draw an image of your Marty Stu OC doing something specific that you asked for, only for you to turn around and say "thanks, but I don't like this as much as I like other images, so I'm not paying you for it"?

Don't do that. If you want art, pay artists to create art for you.
No reason given
Edited by Blossomforth
Blossomforth
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Flexible - Bendy Pony

The Flexible One
"@SilverStarApple7":/art/how-to-make-a-contest/post/4452748#post_4452748
Questions about your honest and integrity aside... The entire concept of concepts revolves around the fact that there are winners and losers, meaning that if you somehow do get entries, it's very likely that you won't pay _someone_ (aka the people you deem to be losers).

Do you have any idea how fucking insulting it can be to artists for them to draw an image of your Marty Stu OC doing something specific that you asked for, only for you to turn around and say "thanks, but I don't like this as much as I like other images, so I'm not paying you for it"?

Don't do that. If you want art, pay artists to create art for you.
No reason given
Edited by Blossomforth