Viewing last 25 versions of post by SilverStarApple7 in topic How to make a contest?

SilverStarApple7
Duck - Duck Genocide Is Real!

"Deem to be losers"? I don't know how to respond to this language. What am I supposed to do, hire co-judges everyone already trusts and loves, or open it up to a community vote so everyone who didn't enter gets to vote on the winner?

...Wait that actually sounds like a good idea.

edi
t: besides, people would still get paid the runner-up prize for entering. I'm only putting that "runner up" distinction there so nobody can draw my OC getting shot and say "DUELLING IS AN OLYMPIC SPORT NOW PAY ME LMAO".
No reason given
Edited by SilverStarApple7
SilverStarApple7

"Deem to be losers"? I don't know how to respond to this language. What am I supposed to do, hire co-judges everyone already trusts and loves, or open it up to a community vote so everyone who didn't enter gets to vote on the winner?

edit: besides, people would still get paid the runner-up prize for entering. I'm only putting that "runner up" distinction there so nobody can draw my OC getting shot and say "DUELLING IS AN OLYMPIC SPORT NOW PAY ME LMAO".
No reason given
SilverStarApple7

No reason given