Viewing last 25 versions of post by Scrounge in topic Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
"[@Wiimeiser":](/art/ideas-that-you-just-cant-get-out-of-your-head/post/3035302#post_3035302
)  
I think you misunderstood. I'm saying it'd be interesting to see someone, fan or canon, could make good use of something from the _*other_* cartoons that the G1 show was paired with, the part that made it "and friends" rather than just My Little Pony. In other words "Moondreamers", "Glo Friends", and "Potato Head Kids".

I've read about them, but I haven't watched them yet (though I plan to take a look soon), so I'm not entirely sure how this would turn out. But as an abstract notion, it seems like it's worth a little time and could be interesting.

EDIT: Also, all the fuss over Grogar is really starting to get my goat.
No reason given
Edited by Scrounge
Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
"@Wiimeiser":/art/ideas-that-you-just-cant-get-out-of-your-head/post/3035302#post_3035302
I think you misunderstood. I'm saying it'd be interesting to see someone, fan or canon, could make good use of something from the _other_ cartoons that the G1 show was paired with, the part that made it "and friends" rather than just My Little Pony. In other words "Moondreamers", "Glo Friends", and "Potato Head Kids".

I've read about them, but I haven't watched them yet (though I plan to take a look soon), so I'm not entirely sure how this would turn out. But as an abstract notion, it seems like it's worth a little time and could be interesting.
No reason given
Edited by Scrounge