Viewing last 25 versions of post by bluemeganium in topic [NSFW] Artist's Group Chat - Draw The Curtains Edition

bluemeganium
In the Background - Background ponies need love too!
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Flexible - Bendy Pony
Artist -

bg pony nymphomaniac
"[@Badumsquish":](/art/nsfw-artists-group-chat-draw-the-curtains-edition/post/2064176#post_2064176
)  
Bendy Ponies for the win! /)(\

"

[
@jJoeyh3":](/art/nsfw-artists-group-chat-draw-the-curtains-edition/post/2064076#post_2064076
)  
Recently, I give my mares dresses and other hot stuff. Accessories give them an additional sex appeal, which even I'm fond of. But my next pics will sure have naked ponies again.

![full](http://abload.de/img/86aplj91.png!
)  
This will be my next background pony cutie. I won't go on any further until next week due to two other pics I have to finish plus a three-day brony meetup on friday (where I get a super-cuddly new plushie! <3 <3 <3 )

Until then, I can think of a background or something. Ponies in beds have been made often by me, I guess hay, pillows or clouds will be a fine alternative for a laying, presenting pony. Plus I need to correct the perspective.

Edit: The color bar on the very right side consists of pony colors! Pretty handy, so you don't need to pick a color of the series everytime. :)
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #8526
bluemeganium
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Flexible - Bendy Pony
Artist -

bg pony nymphomaniac
"@Badumsquish":/art/nsfw-artists-group-chat-draw-the-curtains-edition/post/2064176#post_2064176

"@joeyh3":/art/nsfw-artists-group-chat-draw-the-curtains-edition/post/2064076#post_2064076
Recently, I give my mares dresses and other hot stuff. Accessories give them an additional sex appeal, which even I'm fond of. But my next pics will sure have naked ponies again.

!http://abload.de/img/86aplj91.png!
This will be my next background pony cutie. I won't go on any further until next week due to two other pics I have to finish plus a three-day brony meetup on friday (where I get a super-cuddly new plushie! <3 <3 <3 )

Until then, I can think of a background or something. Ponies in beds have been made often by me, I guess hay, pillows or clouds will be a fine alternative for a laying, presenting pony. Plus I need to correct the perspective.

Edit: The color bar on the very right side consists of pony colors! Pretty handy, so you don't need to pick a color of the series everytime. :)
No reason given
Edited by bluemeganium
bluemeganium
Flexible - Bendy Pony
Artist -

bg pony nymphomaniac
"@Badumsquish":/art/nsfw-artists-group-chat-draw-the-curtains-edition/post/2064176#post_2064176

"@joeyh3":/art/nsfw-artists-group-chat-draw-the-curtains-edition/post/2064076#post_2064076

!http://abload.de/img/86aplj91.png!

No reason given
Edited by bluemeganium