Viewing last 25 versions of post by MangaMeister in topic Pony Artist Burnout

MangaMeister
Artist -

"[@Ranch":](/art/pony-artist-burnout-83/post/2974441#post_2974441
)  
I actually came close to cancelling the strip all together numerous times.The only thing that saved it was Starlight becoming somewhat of a main character and Trixie becoming her foil. On Lithe subject of original Webcomics I actually thave several I want to do, but right nowly I am takhing online courses from a website that a YgouTubet recommended thbat helps you learn how to do paneling, scriptingk and setting up scenes.I will say this multipage comics are a whole other monster thfan cdomic strips.
No reason given
Edited by MangaMeister
MangaMeister
Artist -

"@Ranch":/art/pony-artist-burnout-83/post/2974441#post_2974441
I actually came close to cancelling the strip all together numerous times.The only thing that saved it was Starlight becoming somewhat of a main character and Trixie becoming her foil. On the subject of original Webcomics I actually have several I want to do, but right now I am taking online courses from a website that a YouTube recommended that helps you learn how to do paneling, scripting and setting up scenes.I will say this multipage comics are a whole nother monster than comic strips.
No reason given
Edited by MangaMeister
MangaMeister
Artist -

I actually came close to cancelling the strip all together numerous times.The only thing that saved it was Starlight becoming somewhat of a main character and Trixie becoming her foil. On the subject of original Webcomics I actually have several I want to do, but right now I am taking online courses a from a website that a YouTube recommended from one of her videos that helps you learn how to do paneling, scripting and setting up scenes.I will say this multipage comics are a whole nother monster than comic strips.
No reason given
Edited by MangaMeister
MangaMeister
Artist -

I actually came close to cancelling the strip all together numerous times literally t.The only thing that saved it was Starlight becoming a somewhat of a main character and Trixie becoming her foil. On the subject of original Webcomics I actually have several I want to do, but right now I am taking online course a from a website that a YouTube recommended from one of her videos that helps you learn how to do paneling, scripting and setting up scenes.I will say this multipage comics are a whole nother monster than comic strips.
No reason given
Edited by MangaMeister
MangaMeister
Artist -

I actually came close to cancelling the strip all together numerous times literally the only thing that saved it was Starlight becoming a somewhat of a main character and Trixie becoming her foil. On the subject of original Webcomics I actually have several I want to do, but right now I am taking online course a from a website that a YouTube recommended from one of her videos that helps you learn how to do paneling, scripting and setting up scenes.I will say this multipage comics are a whole nother monster than comic strips.
No reason given
Edited by MangaMeister
MangaMeister
Artist -

I actually came close to cancelling the strip all together numerous times literally the only thing that saved it was Starlight becoming a somewhat of a main character and Trixie becoming her foil. On the subject of original Webcomics I actually have several I want to do, but right now I am taking online course a from a website that a yYoutTuber recommended from one of her videos that helps you learn how to do paneling, scripting and setting up scenes.
No reason given
Edited by MangaMeister
MangaMeister
Artist -

I actually came close to cancelling the strip all together numerous times literally the only thing that saved it was Starlight becoming a somewhat of a main character and Trixie becoming her foil.On the subject of original Webcomics I actually have several I want to do but right now I am taking online coursea from a website that a youtuber recommended from one of her videos that helps you learn how to do paneling,scripting and setting up scenes.
No reason given
Edited by MangaMeister