Viewing last 25 versions of post by The Dark Pony in topic Requesting a certain kind of pic about Silverstream (possible mild NSFW)

The Dark Pony

You can do this to her in hippogriff form or human form, but I would really like to see at least one depiction of this.

Warning: The kind of pic I'm requesting, many people find disgusting or offensive. If this isn't your kind of thing - and I totally understand and respect you if it isn't - leave this thread and ignore the pic if someone does do it.

I'd like a picture of Silverstream farting. It can be the green cloud effect or just some text put in there or an implied, offscreen fart, it doesn't matter.

Reason being, there has not yet been a single depiction of it. Not one. There's been ones for Ocellus and Smolder, and definitely the Main 6, princesses, sirens, and Sunset. I've got a story that involvesl hepr farting ready to submit on fimfiction abutly I don't want to be the first to depict hewr farting, it'd be a one-of-a-kind position I'd have forever and I'm really fetish-shy. I know I can write these stbories under anonymity of my accounts on these sites, but being the first to I'depict a character in a certain fetilshy way might make me stand out a littlke too much.

(Al
so don't say I requested it, as that still technically makes me responsible for the first depictionm of it. Say it was donme by request, but don't say who. And don't do it unless you're comfortable with the subject matter and besing thde first to do that)me.
No reason given
Edited by The Dark Pony
The Dark Pony

You can do this to her in hippogriff form or human form, but I would really like to see at least one depiction of this.

Warning: The kind of pic I'm requesting, many people find disgusting or offensive. If this isn't your kind of thing - and I totally understand and respect you if it isn't - leave this thread and ignore the pic if someone does do it.

I'd like a picture of Silverstream farting. It can be the green cloud effect or just some text put in there or an implied, offscreen fart, it doesn't matter.

Reason being, there has not yet been a single depiction of it. Not one. There's been ones for Ocellus and Smolder, and definitely the Main 6, princesses, sirens, and Sunset. I've got a story that involves her farting ready to submit on fimfiction but I don't want to be the first to depict her farting, it'd be a one-of-a-kind position I'd have forever and I'm really fetish-shy. I know I can write these stories under anonymity of my accounts on these sites, but being the first to depict a character in a certain fetishy way might make me stand out a little too much.

(Also don't say I requested it, as that still technically makes me responsible for the first depiction of it. Say it was done by request, but don't say who. And don't do it unless you're comfortable with the subject matter and being the first to do that)
No reason given
Edited by The Dark Pony
The Dark Pony

Reason being, there has not yet been a single depiction of it. Not one. There's been ones for Ocellus and Smolder, and definitely the Main 6, princesses, sirens, and Sunset. I've got a story that involves her farting ready to submit on fimfiction but I don't want to be the first to depict her farting, it'd be a one-of-a-kind position I'd have forever and I'm really fetish-shy. I know I can write these stories under anonymity of my accounts on these sites, but being the first to depict a character in a certain fetishy way might make me stand out a little too much.
No reason given
Edited by The Dark Pony