Viewing last 25 versions of post by ArDee in topic What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

ArDee
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Vapor Trail is best pony
"[@LightningBolt":](/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536069#post_4536069
[bq="LightningBolt"]
)  

>
People have preferences, **sorry they don’t line up with yours**.

[/bq]
"
@RD-SFM":](/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536068#post_4536068
[bq="RD-SFM"]
)  

> *
*I like futas**

[/bq]
"
@LightningBolt":](/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536069#post_4536069
[bq="LightningBolt"]
)  

>
I’m sure all the people that love futa would be upset that **you act like it’s an issue**.

[/bq]
"
@RD-SFM":](/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536068#post_4536068
[bq="RD-SFM"]
)  

>
I’m **less-so annoyed** and moreso just kinda wondering "but why are things this way?"[/bq]

...what the fuck? LOL

yeah i'm done here
No reason given
Edited by ArDee
ArDee
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Vapor Trail is best pony
"@LightningBolt":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536069#post_4536069
[bq="LightningBolt"]People have preferences, sorry they don’t line up with yours.[/bq]
"@RD-SFM":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536068#post_4536068
[bq="RD-SFM"]*I like futas*[/bq]
"@LightningBolt":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536069#post_4536069
[bq="LightningBolt"]I’m sure all the people that love futa would be upset that *you act like it’s an issue*.[/bq]
"@RD-SFM":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536068#post_4536068
[bq="RD-SFM"]I’m *less-so annoyed* and moreso just kinda wondering "but why are things this way?"[/bq]
...what the fuck? LOL
yeah i'm done here
No reason given
Edited by ArDee