Viewing last 25 versions of post by Clear Vision in topic What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Clear Vision
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Petrolhead Artist
"[@LightningBolt":](/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536039#post_4536039
)  
I'm not new to this site and I'm not stupid. I have my filters that I use for content that I don't really wish to see _*at all_*, but I'm free to express my opinion of art that I don't like seeing _***in a thread that's about sharing your opinion of art you don't like.*_

I've already expressed my thoughts in this thread many months ago, and when I said this earlier:
[bq]

>
Granted that’s a massive sweeping statement instead of something a bit more specific like "I dislike futa with oversized dicks" for example.[/bq]

It was literally just an example statement in response to this:
[bq="LightningBolt"]
" 

> [
@Ooredelen123":](/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4534415#post_4534415
[bq="Ooredelen123"]
)
>
> >
All gay/futa stuff.[/bq]

>
>
Take a shot every time someone complains that things beyond their own preferences exist.

[/bq]

"
@Skoon":](/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536052#post_4536052
[bq="Skoon"]
) " 

> [
@ClearVision":](/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536037#post_4536037
)
>
Now I'm confused. What does this have to do with maturity?
[/bq]

>

Because you're incapable of being able to respect the opinions of others who have every right to share it in a thread _*based around opinions._* There's a time and place for everything, but this thread is appropriate for that, so there's no issues here.

[bq]

>
>
Also y'all are acting like some massive drama bomb exploded and I have NO idea why this has snowballed into some major over-reaction to utterly nothing.

>
>
I am free to say what I am gonna say. If you air your opinions publicly you can't expect everybody to agree with them, _*especially_* if you come off like some puffed up know-it-all. Guess what? Freedom of speech gives me the right and privilege to say things like, "This is the simpering whiny bitch thread", and unless somebody of local authority stops me (and I would respect that), you're just gonna have to deal with it.

>
>
You are welcome to not like my joke about the thread; kudos, but ya ain't gonna make me feel bad for having made it in the first place, nor sway me as a person to some foolish Utopian, conformist, socio-political ideologue like most young people online seem to crave in everybody these days. So maybe you should just either ignore me, or take my dumb snark for the harmless fun-poking it is. Because whether you like it or not, people aren't clones.

>
>
TL;DR Have a coke and a smile and chill, bruh.
[/bq]

>

Free speech also gives me the right to call you an immature, attention-seeking prat who brings in politics into a thread where it isn't relevant at all with an unnecessarily long-winded response that to me seems you just tried to fit in as much political jargon as possible to make yourself seem more intelligent.

EDIT:  
[@LightningBolt](/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536076#post_4536076)  

> [@RD-SFM](/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536074#post_4536074)
> Then what the fuck is your point here. Why even mention it at all if you're not even saying you dislike it.
>
> This makes even less sense than the alternative.

The point is that you didn't read his message properly.

> I like futas ***as long as*** it’s not too extreme

Or in other words, RD-SFM is fine with futas, as long as they don't have an absurdly large penis.
No reason given
Edited by Clear Vision
Clear Vision
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Petrolhead Artist
"@LightningBolt":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536039#post_4536039
I'm not new to this site and I'm not stupid. I have my filters that I use for content that I don't really wish to see _at all_, but I'm free to express my opinion of art that I don't like seeing _*in a thread that's about sharing your opinion of art you don't like.*_

I've already expressed my thoughts in this thread many months ago, and when I said this earlier:
[bq]Granted that’s a massive sweeping statement instead of something a bit more specific like "I dislike futa with oversized dicks" for example.[/bq]

It was literally just an example statement in response to this:
[bq="LightningBolt"] "@Ooredelen123":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4534415#post_4534415
[bq="Ooredelen123"]All gay/futa stuff.[/bq]
Take a shot every time someone complains that things beyond their own preferences exist. [/bq]

"@Skoon":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536052#post_4536052
[bq="Skoon"] "@ClearVision":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536037#post_4536037
Now I'm confused. What does this have to do with maturity?
[/bq]

Because you're incapable of being able to respect the opinions of others who have every right to share it in a thread _based around opinions._ There's a time and place for everything, but this thread is appropriate for that, so there's no issues here.

[bq]
Also y'all are acting like some massive drama bomb exploded and I have NO idea why this has snowballed into some major over-reaction to utterly nothing.

I am free to say what I am gonna say. If you air your opinions publicly you can't expect everybody to agree with them, _especially_ if you come off like some puffed up know-it-all. Guess what? Freedom of speech gives me the right and privilege to say things like, "This is the simpering whiny bitch thread", and unless somebody of local authority stops me (and I would respect that), you're just gonna have to deal with it.

You are welcome to not like my joke about the thread; kudos, but ya ain't gonna make me feel bad for having made it in the first place, nor sway me as a person to some foolish Utopian, conformist, socio-political ideologue like most young people online seem to crave in everybody these days. So maybe you should just either ignore me, or take my dumb snark for the harmless fun-poking it is. Because whether you like it or not, people aren't clones.

TL;DR Have a coke and a smile and chill, bruh.
[/bq]

Free speech also gives me the right to call you an immature, attention-seeking prat who brings in politics into a thread where it isn't relevant at all with an unnecessarily long-winded response that to me seems you just tried to fit in as much political jargon as possible to make yourself seem more intelligent.

No reason given
Edited by Clear Vision