Viewing last 25 versions of post by ArDee in topic What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

ArDee
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Vapor Trail is best pony
"[@LightningBolt":](/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536076#post_4536076
)  
I was just making an observation of a trend I've noticed in the SFM community that's been growing more and more for the past few years. I didn't used to mind it (full disclosure, plenty of Screwing and NeedsMoreFuta's stuff is in my faves and I still continue to enjoy the content they put out) but IMO the sheer amount of it is "oversaturating the market" at this point; one SFM futa artist honestly stands out very little from the other. They have their own little techniques and effects and garnishes but in the end it's all basically the same models underneath.

I hadn't even done the math previously and the statistics surprised me when I calc'd them out, so it was something I wanted to bring up. It's cool that futas have (apparently) found their ideal medium of creation, but when it's all pretty much the same head-hacked body models with the same horsecock model...it's hard for it to maintain more than a passing glance tbh, no matter what body parts they have.

SFM has been a boon for futa artists as much as it's been a curse.

Sorr
y that mentioning futa in the context of a thread with an..._*inherently divisive_* topic has you on edge, but I feel like a more rational measured discussion was...kind of the point of this thread? And it got muddled with people REEing about things they don't like and could easily filter. It's different when you _*still like something_* but the sheer amount of it that continues to be added every day starts to make you "sick of the routine," so to speak. _*It's not that I dislike something about futa, it's that something I like has become so frequent and so...uh, "overemphasized"...that it's hard for me to continue being enthusiastic about it._

I guess this is part of a larger gripe I have with SFM art as a whole being too samey and cookie-cutter, since all the things I've said can just as easily be copied to "regular" female and male SFM anthro art, but it's a hard choke-point for SFM to overcome when options for artists to diversify are so limited.
No reason given
Edited by ArDee
ArDee
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Vapor Trail is best pony
"@LightningBolt":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536076#post_4536076
I was just making an observation of a trend I've noticed in the SFM community that's been growing more and more for the past few years. I didn't used to mind it (full disclosure, plenty of Screwing and NeedsMoreFuta's stuff is in my faves and I still continue to enjoy the content they put out) but IMO the sheer amount of it is "oversaturating the market" at this point; one SFM futa artist honestly stands out very little from the other. They have their own little techniques and effects and garnishes but in the end it's all basically the same models underneath.

I hadn't even done the math previously and the statistics surprised me when I calc'd them out, so it was something I wanted to bring up. It's cool that futas have (apparently) found their ideal medium of creation, but when it's all pretty much the same head-hacked body models with the same horsecock model...it's hard for it to maintain more than a passing glance tbh, no matter what body parts they have.

Sorry that mentioning futa in the context of a thread with an..._inherently divisive_ topic has you on edge, but I feel like a more rational measured discussion was...kind of the point of this thread? And it got muddled with people REEing about things they don't like and could easily filter. It's different when you _still like something_ but the sheer amount of it that continues to be added every day starts to make you "sick of the routine," so to speak. _It's not that I dislike something about futa, it's that something I like has become so frequent and so...uh, "overemphasized"...that it's hard for me to continue being enthusiastic about it._

I guess this is part of a larger gripe I have with SFM art as a whole being too samey and cookie-cutter, since all the things I've said can just as easily be copied to "regular" female and male SFM anthro art, but it's a hard choke-point for SFM to overcome when options for artists to diversify are so limited.
No reason given
Edited by ArDee
ArDee
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Vapor Trail is best pony
"@LightningBolt":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/4536076#post_4536076

Sorry that mentioning futa in the context of a thread with an..._inherently divisive_ topic has you on edge, but I feel like a more rational measured discussion was...kind of the point of this thread? And it got muddled with people REEing about things they don't like and could easily filter. It's different when you _still like something_ but the sheer amount of it that continues to be added every day starts to make you "sick of the routine," so to speak. _It's not that I dislike something about futa, it's that something I like has become so frequent that it's hard for me to continue being enthusiastic about it._

I guess this is part of a larger gripe I have with SFM art as a whole being too samey and cookie-cutter, asindce all the things I've said couldan just as easily be copied to "regular" female and male SFM anthro art, but it's a hard choke-point for SFM to overcome when options for artists to diversify are so limited.
No reason given
Edited by ArDee
ArDee
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Vapor Trail is best pony

Sorry that mentioning futa in the context of a thread with an..._inherently divisive_ topic has you on edge, but I feel like a more rational measured discussion was...kind of the point of this thread? And it got muddled with people REEing about things they don't like and could easily filter. It's different when you _still like something_ but the sheer amount of it that continues to be added every day starts to make you "sick of the routine," so to speak. _It's not that I dislike something about futa, it's that something I like has become so commofrequent that it's hard for me to continue being enthusiastic about it._

I guess this is part of a larger gripe I have with SFM art as a whole being too samey and cookie-cutter, and all the things I've said could just as easily be copied to "regular" female and male anthro art, but it's a hard choke-point for SFM to overcome when options for artists to diversify are so limited.
No reason given
Edited by ArDee
ArDee
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Vapor Trail is best pony

Sorry that mentioning futa in the context of a thread with an..._inherently divisive_ topic has you on edge, but I feel like a more rational measured discussion was...kind of the point of this thread? And it got muddled with people REEing about things they don't like and could easily filter. It's different when you _still like something_ but the sheer amount of it that continues to be added every day starts to make you "sick of the routine," so to speak. _It's not that I dislike something about futa, it's that something I like has become so common that it's hard for me to continue being enthusiastic about it._

I guess this is part of a larger gripe I have with SFM art as a whole being too samey and cookie-cutter, and all the things I've said could just as easily be copied to "regular" female and male anthro art, but it's a hard choke-point for SFM to overcome when options for artists to diversify are so limited.
No reason given
Edited by ArDee
ArDee
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Vapor Trail is best pony

I hadn't even done the math previously and the statistics surprised me when I calc'd them out, so it was something I wanted to bring up. It's cool that futas have found their ideal medium of creation, but when it's all pretty much the same head-hacked body models with the same horsecock model...it's hard for it to maintain more than a passing glance tbh, no matter what body parts they have.

Sorry that mentioning futa in the context of a thread with an..._inherently divisive_ topic has you on edge, but I feel like a more rational measured discussion was...kind of the point of this thread? And it got muddled with people REEing about things they don't like and could easily filter. It's different when you _still like something_ but the sheer amount of it that continues to be added every day starts to make you "sick of the routine," so to speak. _It's not that I dislike something about futa, it's that something I like has become so common that it's hard for me to continue being enthusiastic about it._

No reason given
Edited by ArDee