Viewing last 25 versions of post by πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½ in topic Ask the mods anything

πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
"[@Background Pony #F4B2":](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5014252#post_5014252
) Β 
Done with Bing Translator.

Β 
Field post July 1943

Β 
Torn-down groups of trees, burnt-out d'ore, fields pruned by tanks, funnel-ridder meadows, battered vehicles and dead horses characterize the image of the battle, in which the inexorable whimpering of the heavy protections, the roar of the fog throwers, whose projectiles are like a fiery dragon, dragging over to the enemy. Man makes himself as small as possible, while above and in order to ibn the material celebrates of destruction and seems to triumph over the living.

Β 
We have always been told that war is an honorable thing, but today I know it has nothing honorable.

Β 
There are only dead and survivors.

Β 
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Β 
5 July 1943. Soviet artillery opens massive fire on the German delivery rooms. Now the company Citadel starts with the Army Group Center and South. In the north, the Army Group Mitte is formed around GFM V. Kluge, from the 9th Army and the 2nd Panzer Army, plus seven infantry divisions, six tank divisions and two Panzergrenadier divisions. The Southern Group is composed of units of the Army Group South of the 4th Panzer Army and the Army Division Kempf with a total of seven infantry divisions, eleven tank divisions and three assault rifle turrets.

Β 
Β 
Hope this is correct and helpful. :) I do know some Spanish, but not German. :D Operation Citadel appeared in my history studies a few years ago, I'm certain I remember seeing this before. ;)
πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
"@Background Pony #F4B2":/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5014252#post_5014252
Done with Bing Translator.

Field post July 1943

Torn-down groups of trees, burnt-out d'ore, fields pruned by tanks, funnel-ridder meadows, battered vehicles and dead horses characterize the image of the battle, in which the inexorable whimpering of the heavy protections, the roar of the fog throwers, whose projectiles are like a fiery dragon, dragging over to the enemy. Man makes himself as small as possible, while above and in order to ibn the material celebrates of destruction and seems to triumph over the living.

We have always been told that war is an honorable thing, but today I know it has nothing honorable.

There are only dead and survivors.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
5 July 1943. Soviet artillery opens massive fire on the German delivery rooms. Now the company Citadel starts with the Army Group Center and South. In the north, the Army Group Mitte is formed around GFM V. Kluge, from the 9th Army and the 2nd Panzer Army, plus seven infantry divisions, six tank divisions and two Panzergrenadier divisions. The Southern Group is composed of units of the Army Group South of the 4th Panzer Army and the Army Division Kempf with a total of seven infantry divisions, eleven tank divisions and three assault rifle turrets.

Hope this is correct and helpful. :) I do know some Spanish, but not German. :D