Viewing last 25 versions of post by someguy111 in topic [Closed] /pol/ Thread Simulator - 2016 Edition

someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"[@ghostfacekiller39":](/dis/2016-usa-presidential-election/post/1907263#post_1907263
)  
If you read what I said earlier, you'd see that I said I agree with Bernie aond just about everything. I like that he is honest and transparent but I still don't like the high taxes. This isn't just a "me" thing, this is an "everyone" thing. When the government is in control of your paycheck like that only bad things can happen. I agree we need taxes but not to that extent.

As far as the fear mongering thing, I just said it was an extreme example, but nonetheless something like that could happen if things really got out of hand, which I doubt they will but even so I'd rather not have things steer in that direction.
No reason given
Edited by someguy111
someguy111

"@ghostfacekiller39":/dis/2016-usa-presidential-election/post/1907263#post_1907263
If you read what I said earlier, you see that I said I agree with Bernie and just about everything. I like that he is honest and transparent but I still don't like the high taxes. This isn't just a "me" thing, this is an "everyone" thing. When the government is in control of your paycheck like that only bad things can happen. I agree we need taxes but not to that extent.

As far as the fear mongering thing, I just said it was an extreme example, but nonetheless something like that could happen if things really got out of hand, which I doubt they will but even so I'd rather not have things steer in that direction.
No reason given
Edited by someguy111
someguy111

"@ghostfacekiller39":/dis/2016-usa-presidential-election/post/1907263#post_1907263
If you read what I said earlier, you see that I said I agree with Bernie and just about everything. I like that he is honest and transparent but I still don't like the high taxes. This isn't just a "me" thing, this is an "everyone" thing. When the government is in control of your paycheck like that only bad things can happen. I agree we need taxes but not to that extent.
No reason given
Edited by someguy111