Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic [Closed] /pol/ Thread Simulator - 2016 Edition

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[@Background Pony #4003":](/dis/2016-usa-presidential-election/post/1907406#post_1907406
)  
I dunno, honestly. As much as I love your description of Trump, the really petty side of me wouldn't be so upset if he wins, because I know it'll destroy every bit of traction the right wing has in American politics. He _*will_* kill this country and it'd be nobody's fault but our own. This is why the rest of the right-wing, the ones that aren't total dipshits, try to distance themselves from him. They know he will be the death of their political standing.

And I would be the same, honestly - I don't want Hillary to win, but at the same time if it's her versus Trump, it's going to be an easy vote for her.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"@Background Pony #4003":/dis/2016-usa-presidential-election/post/1907406#post_1907406
I dunno, honestly. The really petty side of me wouldn't be so upset if he wins, because I know it'll destroy every bit of traction the right wing has in American politics. He _will_ kill this country and it'd be nobody's fault but our own. This is why the rest of the right-wing, the ones that aren't total dipshits, try to distance themselves from him. They know he will be the death of their political standing.

And I would be the same, honestly - I don't want Hillary to win, but at the same time if it's her versus Trump, it's going to be an easy vote for her.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39