Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dr_Osaka in topic Dragon Ball Thread

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I always felt the ending to the Red Ribbon Army was a little anticlimactic; I understand what a powerhouse Goku is and also that it is a comedy more then a drama like it's later series but even still I think they could have at least gone out on a better note.  
[SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO CARES]  
||The story ends with Goku defeating the whole army single handedly and retrieving the Dragon Balls, then after that he goes to Baba to find the last ball which doesn't show up on the radar, fights her minions to get the information and THEN he goes to fight Pilaf and crew who have the last ball in an undetectable case.||
Now there are a few things worth noting about this ending, ||Like how Pilaf crew are the final villains again, the Staff Officer straight up killing Commander Red after finding out about his selfish dumb wish, and Goku getting closeure from his dead Grandpa Gohan which is actually nice.|| But aside from that I feel like this could have gone out on a higher note for the Red Ribbon Army just because of how integral they were to the plot and also how they would later return with Gero and his androids trying to get revenge.

Me personally this is just an idea of how I would have ended it: Goku and his friends all take on the base (Yeah kinda sucks it had to only be Goku and non of they others got to join in) Goku arrives at the top and ends up either taking on Commander Red himself (maybe in a giant robotic suit or something) or Mercenary Tao who would have made for a final fight considering how he is the strongest fighter in this saga not to mention the Crane School which we would see later on showcasing Tien and Chiaotzu and how powerful they were. After defeating the leader and getting the Dragon Balls, they still go to Baba seeking the final ball but instead of Pilaf it's actually Staff Officer Black who made a quick retreat during the battle against the leader taking one of the Dragon Balls with him in a special undetectable case for just such a situation, then the final battle against the last remaining Red Ribbon member before finally making their wish.

There are probably some holes in my story, but the point is that this would have been a good way to at least give the Red Ribbon Army some beyytter closure plus it could also show much like Hydra:  
![full](https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTzAJMANeQ2gquKaVmzenHRTvmNAoWCqRq8aWWM1ZS7b3a3_ZdAaZzZVysp&usqp=CAU&ec=45668930)  
And there is truth to that since again they would return as androids to exact revenge and attempt world domination once more.  
Anyways these are just my thoughts on how it could have been approved but hey if other people like the ending the way it is I won't blame you.
No reason given
Edited by Dr_Osaka
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I always felt the ending to the Red Ribbon Army was a little anticlimactic; I understand what a powerhouse Goku is and also that it is a comedy more then a drama like it's later series but even still I think they could have at least gone out on a better note.  

[SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO CARES]  
[Spoiler]

||
The story ends with Goku defeating the whole army single handedly and retrieving the Dragon Balls, then after that he goes to Baba to find the last ball which doesn't show up on the radar, fights her minions to get the information and THEN he goes to fight Pilaf and crew who have the last ball in an undetectable case.[/spoiler]  
||
Now there are a few things worth noting about this ending, ||Like how Pilaf crew are the final villains again, the Staff Officer straight up killing Commander Red after finding out about his selfish dumb wish, and Goku getting closer from his dead Grandpa Gohan which is actually nice.|| But aside from that I feel like this could have gone out on a higher note for the Red Ribbon Army just because of how integral they were to the plot and also how they would later return with Gero and his androids trying to get revenge.

Me personally this is just an idea of how I would have ended it: Goku and his friends all take on the base (Yeah kinda sucks it had to only be Goku and non of they others got to join in) Goku arrives at the top and ends up either taking on Commander Red himself (maybe in a giant robotic suit or something) or Mercenary Tao who would have made for a final fight considering how he is the strongest fighter in this saga not to mention the Crane School which we would see later on showcasing Tien and Chiaotzu and how powerful they were. After defeating the leader and getting the Dragon Balls, they still go to Baba seeking the final ball but instead of Pilaf it's actually Staff Officer Black who made a quick retreat during the battle against the leader taking one of the Dragon Balls with him in a special undetectable case for just such a situation, then the final battle against the last remaining Red Ribbon member before finally making their wish.

There are probably some holes in my story, but the point is that this would have been a good way to at least give the Red Ribbon Army some beyyer closure plus it could also show much like Hydra:  

![full](https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTzAJMANeQ2gquKaVmzenHRTvmNAoWCqRq8aWWM1ZS7b3a3_ZdAaZzZVysp&usqp=CAU&ec=45668930)  

And there is truth to that since again they would return as androids to exact revenge and attempt world domination once more.  

Anyways these are just my thoughts on how it could have been approved but hey if other people like the ending the way it is I won't blame you.
No reason given
Edited by Dr_Osaka