Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beyondy Supreme in topic Games most people do avoid - Postal 2, Lisa the painful, same crazy stuff discussion

Beyondy Supreme
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

PM ME PM ME PM MEPMEPME
First thing's first - I'm not a psychopath. I can distinguish between good or evil. But despite of that, I like games which provide a truly horrifying experience that might ruin your life or just crazy stuff. I sure love violence in any form. But simple shooters won't give me what I want. Breaking the boundaries of normal behavior - these are types of games I give credit to.

To follow the spirit of thread's title I won't give any reasonable guideline or rule about posting here. Do what you want, life is nothing so I won't care :P

You can suggest some preferable games of your liking too. But they should fall under the same freaky category.

No reason given
Edited by Beyondy Supreme
Beyondy Supreme
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

PM ME PM ME PM MEPMEPME
First thing's first - I'm not a psychopath. I can distinguish between good or evil. But despite of that, I like games which provide a truly horrifying experience that might ruin your life or just crazy stuff. I sure love violence in any form. But simple shooters won't give me what I want. Breaking the boundaries of normal behavior - these are types of games I give credit to.

To follow the spirit of thread's title I won't give any reasonable guideline or rule about posting here. Do what you want, life is nothing so I won't care :P

You can suggest some preferable games of your liking too. But they should fall under the same freaky category.

No reason given
Edited by Beyondy Supreme