Viewing last 25 versions of post by Professor Venturer in topic Horror Anthology

Professor Venturer
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Say hi to Hatty!
**TL;DR- Tell a scary story. It doesn't have to be pony related, just as long as it's a horror story.**

Halloween is slowly creeping near, so it's getting closer to a time where we can all gather around and tell tales of the mysterious, otherworldly, and haunting.

Which is what this thread is for.

Tell me a scary story. It can be a classic story like The Tell-Tale Heart, or it can be a creepypasta like Cupcakes. It could even be a simple wiki entry, such as how to play The Midnight Game or one about the Backrooms. (Extra points if it's a true story!) **However, I WILL NOT TOLERATE MOVIE/GAME SYNOPSES. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO SPOIL ANY MOVIES.** So please be aware of what you post on here.

**IF IT AIN'T A STORY, IT AIN'T WELCOME HERE!**

I
n the meantime...
Readers beware! You're in for a scare...
No reason given
Edited by Professor Venturer
Professor Venturer
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Say hi to Hatty!
**TL;DR- Tell a scary story. It doesn't have to be pony related, just as long as it's a horror story.**

Halloween is slowly creeping near, so it's getting closer to a time where we can all gather around and tell tales of the mysterious, otherworldly, and haunting.

Which is what this thread is for.

Tell me a scary story. It can be a classic story like The Tell-Tale Heart, or it can be a creepypasta like Cupcakes. It could even be a simple wiki entry, such as how to play The Midnight Game or one about the Backrooms. (Extra points if it's a true story!) **However, I WILL NOT TOLERATE MOVIE/GAME SYNOPSES. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO SPOIL ANY MOVIES.** So please be aware of what you post on here.

In the meantime...
Readers beware! You're in for a scare...
No reason given
Edited by Professor Venturer