Viewing last 25 versions of post by Chaotic Note in topic Two Best Friends Play... AMERICA!

Chaotic Note
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Moonlover
"[@Napsack":](/dis/two-best-friends-play-america/post/3470596#post_3470596
)  
Racism racket... man this is not a popular opinion to have, but it's off-putting to me when they see racism in places where it doesn't seem intentional placed. Like how Woolie thinks "[elfs are fantasy british-asian people and orcs are the big, black people.":](https://youtu.be/yZjqeU-fcac?t=4192)

EDIT:
> Lascius Kane1 day ago (edited)
> The only real-life comparison Tolkien ever did in LOTR is the Dwarves are analogues to the Jews because "They are a people without a home", who were hunted down to near extinction during the war with Sauron because he was specifically targeting them for their ability to resist his influence.
> And boy does that sure sound like something else doesn't it?
> Besides, Sauron himself is an elf, and orcs are supposed to be corrupted elves, so that means in Yoshi's Woolie World that black people are just bad asians.

Now I'm not gonna take the bit about Jews being Dwarves in Tolkien fantasy as trivia fact because I'm not a LotR nerd, but I know Sauron is some sort of higher-elf and that the orcs are corrupted elves. Goes to show how much Woolie knows haha.
No reason given
Edited by Chaotic Note
Chaotic Note
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Moonlover
"@Napsack":/dis/two-best-friends-play-america/post/3470596#post_3470596
Racism racket... man this is not a popular opinion to have, but it's off-putting to me when they see racism in places where it doesn't seem intentional placed. Like how Woolie thinks "elfs are fantasy british-asian people and orcs are the big, black people.":https://youtu.be/yZjqeU-fcac?t=4192
No reason given
Edited by Chaotic Note