Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"[@Thanotos Omega":](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5013676#post_5013676
)  
Agreed.

And this comes from someone who is salty about Eden Sher's career being cut short thanks to SVTFOE slander. (Not to mention she will never be in the MCU thanks to The Middle being produced by WB (owners of DC Comics) rather than ABC) And speaking of Ladybug, I knew this would happen regarding the whole "MCs dating someone else rather than each other" trope that ruined the former show, and is ruining not just the latter show but it will likely will do the same with Aggretsuko since Retsuko is always finding someone else other than Haida.

We need more people who can learn from Rebecca Sugar the next time they go to serialized animation. Because at least, whether people like Steven Universe or not, at least she made Connie wait for the right time to date Steven instead of saying "imma date anyone else other than my true love just to make him suffer lol".
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
"@Thanotos Omega":/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5013676#post_5013676
Agreed.

And this comes from someone who is salty about Eden Sher's career being cut short thanks to SVTFOE slander. (Not to mention she will never be in the MCU thanks to The Middle being produced by WB rather than ABC) And speaking of Ladybug, I knew this would happen regarding the whole "MCs dating someone else rather than each other" trope that ruined the former show, and is ruining not just the latter show but it will likely will do the same with Aggretsuko since Retsuko is always finding someone else other than Haida.

We need more people who can learn from Rebecca Sugar the next time they go to serialized animation. Because at least, whether people like Steven Universe or not, at least she made Connie wait for the right time to date Steven instead of saying "imma date anyone else other than my true love just to make him suffer lol".
No reason given

Est. 2012
"@Thanotos Omega":/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5013676#post_5013676
Agreed.

And this comes from someone who is salty about Eden Sher's career being cut short thanks to SVTFOE slander. (Not to mention she will never be in the MCU thanks to The Middle being produced by WB rather than ABC) And speaking of Ladybug, I knew this would happen regarding the whole "MCs dating someone else rather than each other" trope that ruined the former show, and is ruining not just the latter show but it will likely will do the same with Aggretsuko since Retsuko is always finding someone else other than Haida.

We need more people who can learn from Rebecca Sugar the next time they go to serialized animation. Because at least, whether people like Steven Universe or not, at least she made Connie wait for the right time to date Steven instead of saying "imma date anyone else other than my true love lol".
No reason given