Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beth in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
[@Meanlucario](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5312147#post_5312147)
You mean you think fat is to blame? I mean it could spike your blood sugar more than the bile allows, gut bacteria will also turn fat into sugar.

I think sugar is more addictive, it's water soluble energy, it's already in your blood stream the moment it hits your tounge. For different kinds of sugars, sucrase even exists in the mouth, so sugar hits you the moment it touches your mouth.

I need to study the adverse effect of fat more. I never had a problem with it, and assumed sugar, drugs, and lethargy where the bigger culprits.

EDIT: My diet is already lowfat by design, most of my energy comes from complex carbs and plant protien. I'm not adverse to the idea that any excessive amount of energy in the body could lead to obesity, protein seems the less likely to, but all the electrolytes in excessive meat consumption can be dangerous.

![](https://i.ibb.co/4Mjf13z/1-s2-0-S1570677-X19301364-gr1.jpg)
It looks like total sugars is doing a thing here, then the population reflexively started avoiding total sugars, but obsesity didn't drop. I dunno. I'm not saying this is strong evidence for anything.
No reason given
Edited by Beth