Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic Vent thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
Since I have to get special ordered crown on my tooth that they special ordered, all I got was a temp thingy put in it to hold me over until I get the crown itself a week from today. It's an exposed nerve, like I anticipated, and because my medicare/caid/whatever ran out at the turn of the year it's going to be expensive. Even the dentist decided to cut us a deal and only make us pay insurance price for it, which is probably going to mean he's only going to break even by doing this operation, if that. I feel a pretty big degree of guilt for that.

I'm just going to go torture myself by forcing myself to finish the anime that is going to make me nauseated by the ending of it, I guess. This is why I hate getting very invested into media - whenever I fully anticipate an ending I know I won't like and have good reason to worry about such a thing, it's just depressing.

tooth sucks, money sucks, anime sucks, everything sucks
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
Since I have to get a crown on my tooth that they special ordered, all I got was a temp thingy put in it to hold me over until I get the crown a week from today. It's an exposed nerve, like I anticipated, and because my medicare/caid/whatever ran out at the turn of the year it's going to be expensive. Even the dentist decided to cut us a deal and only make us pay insurance price for it, which is probably going to mean he's only going to break even by doing this operation, if that. I feel a pretty big degree of guilt for that.

I'm just going to go torture myself by forcing myself to finish the anime that is going to make me nauseated by the ending of it, I guess. This is why I hate getting very invested into media - whenever I fully anticipate an ending I know I won't like and have good reason to worry about such a thing, it's just depressing.

tooth sucks, money sucks, anime sucks, everything sucks
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39