My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I realized something today: I am not an ally of humanity. I at best grudgingly tolerate people because they serve my needs, but in the final analysis, I consider myself to be an enemy of humanity. I stand against almost everything they stand for and support through their actions. I do not see being deeply spiritual as a positive trait at all. I do not view treating others with consideration to be worthwhile. I value almost every other species far more than I value other people. Therefore, I am at least an antagonist toward, if not a full enemy of, humankind. I have been for years but never realized a way to define it, but now I know. Now I know what I am, and I'm perfectly content with it. I didn't ask to be a member of this species, and I will make certain from now on that everyone knows that I am not satisfied with humankind.

This is the path that I have chosen to go down. You can't convince me otherwise, because I've been going down it for years but never realized it. I don't want to hear any talk about me trying to be "edgy," because that's not what this is about, and you know it. I do not fit in with your kind, and I never have.
No reason given
Edited by Nightweaver20xx
Nightweaver20xx
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I realized something today: I am not an ally of humanity. I at best grudgingly tolerate people because they serve my needs, but in the final analysis, I consider myself to be an enemy of humanity. I stand foragainst almost everything they stand for and support through their actions. I do not see being deeply spiritual as a positive trait at all. I do not view treating others with consideration to be worthwhile. I value almost every other species far more than I value other people. Therefore, I am at least an antagonist toward, if not a full enemy of, humankind. I have been for years but never realized a way to define it, but now I know. Now I know what I am, and I'm perfectly content with it. I didn't ask to be a member of this species, and I will make certain from now on that everyone knows that I am not satisfied with humankind.
No reason given
Nightweaver20xx
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I realized something today: I am not an ally of humanity. I at best grudgingly tolerate people because they serve my needs, but in the final analysis, I consider myself to be an enemy of humanity. I stand for almost everything they stand for and support through their actions. I do not see being deeply spiritual as a positive trait at all. I do not view treating others with consideration to be worthwhile. I value almost every other species far more than I value other people. Therefore, I am at least an antagonist toward, if not a full enemy of, humankind. I have been for years but never realized a way to define it, but now I know. Now I know what I am, and I'm perfectly content with it. I didn't ask to be a member of this species, and I will make certain from now on that everyone knows that I am not satisfied with humankind.
No reason given
Nightweaver20xx
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I realized something today: I am no an ally of humanity. I at best grudgingly tolerate people because they serve my needs, but in the final analysis, I consider myself to be an enemy of humanity. I stand for almost everything they stand for and support through their actions. I do not see being deeply spiritual as a positive trait at all. I do not view treating others with consideration to be worthwhile. I value almost every other species far more than I value other people. Therefore, I am at least an antagonist toward, if not a full enemy of, humankind. I have been for years but never realized a way to define it, but now I know. Now I know what I am, and I'm perfectly content with it. I didn't ask to be a member of this species, and I will make certain from now on that everyone knows that I am not satisfied with humankind.
No reason given