Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
"[@Sectioned":](/dis/vent-thread/post/4329324#post_4329324
"
)  
[
@Anonycat":](/dis/vent-thread/post/4329319#post_4329319
)  
My goodness this seems to be a more heated argument than I thought it would be. Yes, the dictionary is clear that they can literally be used synonymously, but it simultaneously shows a distinction. News flash- there are more ways than one to look at something. Jamie Oliver and Guy Fieri never went to culinary school, and I'd never hesitate for a moment to call either a chef. In this regard, I can agree with Sectioned's disapproval of anonycat's logic. However, I agree with the underlying principle in what Anonycat is arguing, even if I don't agree with the exact interpretatiion, I respect his opinion and agree that at least _*some_* distinction should be generally made.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
"@Sectioned":/dis/vent-thread/post/4329324#post_4329324
"@Anonycat":/dis/vent-thread/post/4329319#post_4329319
My goodness this seems to be a more heated argument than I thought it would be. Yes, the dictionary is clear that they can literally be used synonymously, but it simultaneously shows a distinction. News flash- there are more ways than one to look at something. Jamie Oliver and Guy Fieri never went to culinary school, and I'd never hesitate for a moment to call either a chef. In this regard, I can agree with Sectioned's disapproval of anonycat's logic. However, I agree with the underlying principle in what Anonycat is arguing, even if I don't agree with the exact interpretatiin, I respect his opinion and agree that at least _some_ distinction should be generally made.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock