Viewing last 25 versions of post by Binkyt11 in topic Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
I won't link it because this guy honestly isn't anything wrong. Just misguided, but there is someone on Twitter who is legitimately petitioning for MLP characters to be implemented into SSBU. Despite the fact that the game is a cele of _*video game_* history, they're very insistent on it. I'm impressed how well the keep their page hut like, it's sad in an odd way.

Quick edit.  
NGL though, the mane 5 would have a sweet moveset. Maybe Brawlhalla would be more their type.
No reason given
Edited by Binkyt11
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
I won't link it because this guy honestly isn't anything wrong. Just misguided, but there is someone on Twitter who is legitimately petitioning for MLP characters to be implemented into SSBU. Despite the fact that the game is a cele of _video game_ history, they're very insistent on it. I'm impressed how well the keep their page hut like, it's sad in an odd way.
No reason given
Edited by Binkyt11