Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
"[@PUBLIQclopAccountant":](/generals/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw/post/4623796#post_4623796
)  
World doesn't revolve around them.

Besides, they're not doing any favour to those who are actually suicidal. The boy who cried wolf syndrome is a thing.

Remember that time when Pinkiepony "threatened suicide" over a false rape scenario that was an attack directed at JJ Molestia blog? With Dragondicks parading it around. Simply Disgusting...

I do also suspect that was DD's idea.

And another user on Tumblr who claimed she was raped at the age of 13 and using that as a leverage direcntended at getting JJ shit taken down. Probably also a fake account made by DD in order to make it look like a serious issue.

The most disgusting thing about it all is how these fuckers shamelessly play around with the serious issue of rape and suicide like it's some sort of fucked up game, using it as a tool to attack someone. Then falling back to what essentially was a "SHES JUST A KIID!!!" assertion whenever they get called out.

Almost got someone deported.

DD, if youre reading this. I hope you rot in hell!

I think she the type who would have no qualms about going as far as actually driving someone to suicide over some mundane shit.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

"@PUBLIQclopAccountant":/generals/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw/post/4623796#post_4623796
Besides, they're not doing any favour to those who are actually suicidal. The boy who cried wolf syndrome is a thing.

Remember that time when Pinkiepony "threatened suicide" over a false rape scenario that was an attack directed at JJ Molestia blog? With Dragondicks parading it around. Simply Disgusting...
And another user on Tumblr who claimed she was raped at the age of 13 and using that as a leverage directed at getting JJ shit to be taken down. Probably also a fake account made by DD in order to make it look like a serious issue.

The most disgusting thing about it all is how these fuckers shamelessly play around with the serious issue of rape and suicide like it's some sort of fucked up game, using it as a tool to attack someone. Then falling back to what essentially was a "SHES JUST A KIID!!!" assertion whenever they get called out.

I think she the type who would have no qualms about going as far as actually driving someone to suicide over some mundane shit.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

"@PUBLIQclopAccountant":/generals/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw/post/4623796#post_4623796

And another user on Tumblr who claimed she was raped at the age of 13 and using that as a leverage directed at getting JJ shit to be taken down. Probably also a fake account made by DD in order to make it look like a serious issue.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

And another user on Tumblr who claimed she was raped at the age of 13 and using that as a leverage directed at getting JJ shit down. Probably also a fake account made by DD in order to make it look like a serious issue.

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

And another user on Tumblr who claimed she was raped at the age of 13 and using that as a leverage directed at getting JJ shit down. Probably also a fake account made by DD in order to make it look like a serious issue.

I think she the type who would have no qualms about going as far as driving someone to suicide over some mundane shit.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Almost got someone deported and another to almost be driven to suicide.

I think she the type who would have no qualms about driving someone to suicide over some mundane shit.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Almost got someone deported and another to almost be driven to suicide.

DD, if youre reading this. I hope you rot in hell for this!
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

IDD, hif yopure reading this. I hope you rot in hell. for this!
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I hope they rot in hell.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

The most disgusting thing about it all is how these fuckers shamelessly play around with the serious issue of rape and suicide like it's some sort of fucked up game, using it to attack someone.

I hope they rot in hell.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

The most disgusting thing about it all is how these fuckers shamelessly play around with the serious issue of rape and suicide like it's some sort of fucked up game, using it to attack someone.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

The most disgusting thing about it all is how these fuckers shamelessly play around with the serious issue of rape and suicide like it's some sort of game, using it to attack someone.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ