Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
"[@Anonycat":](/generals/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw/post/4623954#post_4623954
)  
I know right?

Most people grow out of it.

But then there's too many who don't. And social is a breeding ground for those POS.

Like I've said before. Pinkiepony wasn't the worst in the whole DWM mess. DWM was likely orchestrated by Dragondicks aka Cuteosphere and some others who rallied behind PP, the flames fanned by the likes of Purple Tinker
, Ponet, and Bhaalspawn.  
It was clear that DD wanted to declare war on the Brony fandom.

Don't you guys find it rather suspicious how DWM came almost right after DD lodged a ridiculous complaint, after filing a DNP here, accusing DERPIBOORU and the fans of being "rape apologists" there was a slight drama here?

Don't get me started on Purple Tinker and JERRY Peet.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

"@Anonycat":/generals/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw/post/4623954#post_4623954
I know right?
But then there's too many who don't. And social is a breeding ground for those POS.

Like I've said before. Pinkiepony wasn't the worst in the whole DWM mess. DWM was likely orchestrated by Dragondicks aka Cuteosphere and some others who rallied behind PP, the flames fanned by the likes of Purple Tinker
Don't you guys find it rather suspicious how DWM came almost right after DD lodged a ridiculous complaint, after filing a DNP here, accusing DERPIBOORU and the fans of being "rape apologists" there was a slight drama here?

Don't get me started on Purple Tinker and JERRY Peert.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

"@Anonycat":/generals/another-cringe-thread-about-bronies-in-general-possibly-nsfw/post/4623954#post_4623954
I know right?

Don't get me started on Purple Tinker and JERRY Peer...
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I know right?

Like I've said before. Pinkiepony wasn't the worst in the whole DWM mess. DWM was likely orchestrated by Dragondicks aka Cuteosphere and some others who rallied behind PP., the flames fanned by the likes of Purple Tinker

Don't get me started on Purple Tinker...
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I know right?

Like I've said before. Pinkiepony wasn't the worst in the whole DWM mess. DWM was likely orchestrated by DDragondicks aka Cuteosphere and some others who rallied behind PP.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I know right?

Like I've said before. Pinkiepony wasn't the worst in the whole DWM mess. DWM was likely orchestrated by DD and some others who rallied behind PP.
Don't you guys find it rather suspicious how DWM came almost right after DD lodged a ridiculous complaint, after filing a DNP here, accusing DERPIBOORU and the fans of being "rape apologists" there was a slight drama here.?
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I know right?

Like I've said before. Pinkiepony wasn't the worst in the whole DWM mess. DWM was likely orchestrated by DD and some others who rallied behind PP.
Don't you guys find it rather suspicious how DWM came almost right after DD lodged a ridiculous complaint, after filing a DNP here, accusing DERPIBOORU and the fans of being "rape apologists" there was a slight drama here.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I know right?

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I know right?
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ