Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Well, let me be the asshole of the group for a moment and say that while series like Steven Universe, Adventure Times, and Gravity Falls have also left their mark on cartoon history, and have contributed to future generations, especially because of their contribution to gender and family debates, I doubt if anyone will still remember this and their fandom in a few decades. In particular in terms of the show's impact on their fandom.

Not that I would now claim to be right with this very personal opinion of mine, but somehow I find it very difficult to imagine otherwise. When in a hundred years a person opens a book about cartoon shows in the years between 2010-2020, I don't know if Steven Universe, Adventure Times and Gravity Falls (shows I personally like very much!) will actually be on the first pages. At least they will have a hard time getting past MLP G4. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian