Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[@tehwatever":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5056039#post_5056039
)  
Yeah, that's objective, albeit unrelated to critique.

A plot hole being an inherent bad, on the other hand, is not an objective problem. Somebody could theoretically make the argument that said plot hole had little to no impact on the quality of the narrative by operating under the premise that other elements were significantly more important to the series' overall identity and therefore the plot hole had minimal-to-no impact on the overall experience, hence, plot holes being an inherent negative would be subjective. Even if it seems about as technical as it could possibly be.

Maybe you could point out a plot hole and be objective in the identification of as much, but what would make it subjective would be the idea that said plot hole is a negative.

Also I ninja edit like a madman, don't sweat it lol. It happens and it's my fault anyway, since I get on rolls like this I just want to keep adding shit
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@tehwatever":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5056039#post_5056039
Yeah, that's objective, albeit unrelated to critique. Also I ninja edit like a madman, don't sweat it lol, happens and it's my fault because when I get on rolls like this I just want to keep going and adding shit

A plot hole being an inherent bad, on the other hand, is not an objective problem. Somebody could theoretically make the argument that said plot hole had little to no impact on the quality of the narrative by operating under the premise that other elements were significantly more important to the series' overall identity and therefore the plot hole had minimal impact, hence, subjective. Even if it seems about as technical as it could possibly be.

Also I ninja edit like a madman, don't sweat it lol. It happens and it's my fault anyway, since I get on rolls like this I just want to keep adding shit
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@tehwatever":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5056039#post_5056039
Yeah, that's objective, albeit unrelated to critique. Also I ninja edit like a madman, don't sweat it lol, happens and it's my fault because when I get on rolls like this I just want to keep going and adding shit

A plot hole being an inherent bad, on the other hand, is not an objective problem. Somebody could theoretically make the argument that said plot hole had little to no impact on the quality of the narrative by operating under the premise that other elements were significantly more important to the series' overall identity and therefore the plot hole had minimal impact, hence, subjective. Even if it seems about as technical as it could possibly be.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
Yeah, that's objective, albeit unrelated to critique. Also I ninja edit like a madman, don't sweat it lol

No reason given