Viewing last 25 versions of post by Prof.NightJack in topic Mario Discussion

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
"[@archestereo":](/dis/mario-discussion/post/1906486#post_1906486
)  
Sorry but when you go the the "sheep" line you just lost all reason to be taken seriously.

I have never seen anyone use it that can be talked to reasonably, they seem to think there own thoughts on a subject are so correct thet shut out any other ideas.

And yes, I have played Sonic Generations, I own it, and it's a good game as it's a goo balance of old and new, what the Mario games get right all the time.

"Which is why they end up monotonous, hollow and boring.'  
To you maybe, but clearly not to others, can't please everyone, that's how some series go to shit, they try to hard to please everyone, others go to shit by not changes at all, but with Nintendo keeping Mario going so long that found the right balance to keep the right number of people happy and keep the games fun.
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
"@archestereo":/dis/mario-discussion/post/1906486#post_1906486
Sorry but when you go the the "sheep" line you just lost all reason to be taken seriously.
I have never seen anyone use it that can be talked to reasonably, they seem to think there own thoughts on a subject are so correct thet shut out any other ideas.

And yes, I have played Sonic Generations, I own it, and it's a good game as it's a goo balance of old and new, what the Mario games get right all the time.
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack