Viewing last 25 versions of post by SuperDEF in topic Mario Discussion

SuperDEF

"[@Jades":](/dis/mario-discussion/post/1917502#post_1917502
)  
Funny thing, that can also applied to the Koopalings. Some people are seeing them being overused, most complaints goes to Mario Kart 8 for filling in so many slots and replacing favorable characters.

I personally believe the Koopalings are starting to get in the way of mainstream Mario platform as bosses a little too much. Instead of expecting new boss characters or other returning bosses, the Koopalings took over their places for 3 games straight.

At least they brought back Boom Boom for fortress battles in NSMBU, but I wished they did more for fortress boss fights like the final fortress for the FBoss Sumo Bro.  
![full](http://www.mar
iowiki.com/images/thumb/a/a6/MegaSumoBro..png/500px-Me gaSumoBro..png)
No reason given
Edited by SuperDEF
SuperDEF

"@Jades":/dis/mario-discussion/post/1917502#post_1917502
Funny thing, that can also applied to the Koopalings. Some people are seeing them being overused, most complaints goes to Mario Kart 8 for filling in so many slots and replacing favorable characters.

I personally believe the Koopalings are starting to get in the way of mainstream Mario platform as bosses a little too much. Instead of expecting new boss characters or other returning bosses, the Koopalings took over their places for 3 games straight.

At least they brought back Boom Boom for fortress battles in NSMBU, but I wished they did more for fortress boss fights like the final fortress for the Fire Sumo.
No reason given
Edited by SuperDEF