Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Mario Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@northern haste":](/forums/generals/topics/mario-discussion?post_id=4897291#post_4897291
)  
I remember that. Understandably why now he didn't enjoy making it.

(They even had to paint his hand cast flesh colored to hide it.)

Yeah, worse things have happened... Like some actors actually _*died_* while making movies. Like famously Brandon Lee dying of a defective gun blank during making "The Crow," and the helicopter accident during "The Twilight Zone Movie, resulting in the death of Vic Morrow, and 2 child actors. (Actually saw footage of the helicopter incident, it's really chilling/sad.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@northern haste":/forums/generals/topics/mario-discussion?post_id=4897291#post_4897291
I remember that. Understandably why now he didn't enjoy making it.

Yeah, worse things have happened... Like some actors actually _died_ while making movies. Like famously Brandon Lee dying of a defective gun blank during making "The Crow," and the helicopter accident during "The Twilight Zone Movie, resulting in the death of Vic Morrow, and 2 child actors. (Actually saw footage of thae helicopter incident, it's really chilling/sad.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky