Viewing last 25 versions of post by lonewolf in topic music thread

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Last week I went with a friend to an LA Guns (80's rock band) concert at a little live music/bar joint called Aftershock in Merriam, KS. And there was not one, but four bands opening for them: Vibralux, Orion Falls, The Midnight Devils, and O.D.D. 5 hours of music for only $22. And all of the opening bands were good, especially
" 
[
The Midnight Devils.":](https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=midnight+devils+band) A new band that's going for an 80's glam rock thing (like Twisted Sister). Bought their album while there.

I've gone to more concerts this year than in almost my entire life. With so many bands or singers disappearing every year, I figured it's time to get out and see them before they go. Already have tickets for Metallica, Kiss, and Ozzy next year (the last 2 on their farewell tours).

Besides the above, here's who I saw this year ( / means at the same event)

Travis Meadows/Dwight Yoakam

Steve Wariner

Lonestar

Rock/Metal

Jack Russel's Great White
(after the concert they did their own merchandise sales and talked to everyone who showed up. Love bands that go that far for the fans)  
Alice Cooper

Hairball (tribute band)

Judas Priest/Deep Purple

Ghost (2 1/2 hours of awesome for only $60)

No reason given
Edited by lonewolf
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Last week I went with a friend to an LA Guns (80's rock band) concert at a little live music/bar joint called Aftershock in Merriam, KS. And there was not one, but four bands opening for them: Vibralux, Orion Falls, The Midnight Devils, and O.D.D. 5 hours of music for only $22. And all of the opening bands were good, especially
"The Midnight Devils.":https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=midnight+devils+band A new band that's going for an 80's glam rock thing (like Twisted Sister). Bought their album while there.

I've gone to more concerts this year than in almost my entire life. With so many bands or singers disappearing every year, I figured it's time to get out and see them before they go. Already have tickets for Metallica, Kiss, and Ozzy next year (the last 2 on their farewell tours).

Besides the above, here's who I saw this year ( / means at the same event)

Travis Meadows/Dwight Yoakam
Steve Wariner
Lonestar

Rock/Metal
Jack Russel's Great White
Alice Cooper
Hairball (tribute band)
Judas Priest/Deep Purple
Ghost (2 1/2 hours of awesome for only $60)

No reason given
Edited by lonewolf