Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear in topic Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
"[@Jarkes":](/generals/pokemon-general-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/4448874#post_4448874
[bq="Jarkes"]
) " 

> [
@Random-Rambling":](/generals/pokemon-general-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/4448850#post_4448850

)
>
>
I'm pretty sure the Electric type also resists Steel type moves. [/bq]

I said I'll have Rollout :T

Which is a move that'll get stronger each turn

Plus I'll have Weezing which I can just use a poison move and get s toxic that'll dewindle her team
No reason given
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
"@Jarkes":/generals/pokemon-general-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/4448874#post_4448874
[bq="Jarkes"] "@Random-Rambling":/generals/pokemon-general-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/4448850#post_4448850

I'm pretty sure the Electric type also resists Steel type moves. [/bq]
I said I'll have Rollout :T

Which is a move that'll get stronger each turn
No reason given