Viewing last 25 versions of post by Darth Prime in topic Star Wars General

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/generals/topics/star-wars-general?post_id=5136909#post_5136909
[bq="Dex
) Stewart"] 

>
Welp. So far I hate it. Maybe that's a strong word. It's not a movie I like, but I can't call it bad.

>
Kylo's voice through the helmet sounds like the loudspeakers at work.

>
I know Kylo kills Snoke at some point,and I can't wait for that. [/bq]

I remember comeing out of TLJ not feeling great like confused or conflicted would be a way to describe how I felt "I didn’t hate it" I said coming out of the theater as if I knew didn’t like it but didn’t really want to admit it but as I reflected on it and processed my thoughts on it and now I admit disdain might be the word for how I feel.

"

[
@Dex Stewart":](/forums/generals/topics/star-wars-general?post_id=5136913#post_5136913
[bq="Dex
) Stewart"] 

>
Eh. The green milk thing doesn't bother me. Maybe because I grew up around farms. The weird thing is the teat on the thingamajig is really short. Like it wasn't intended to give milk. [/bq]

It just feels weird and really that’s the point you spend all those waiting to see Luke Skywalker see him as a Jedi Master and instead you find him living his best life.

Laugh out loud.
No reason given
Edited by Darth Prime