Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"[@Nightweaver20xx":](/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/3848644#post_3848644

)

I'm 38, so yes, you're a little bit older then me. ;-D

Actually as I said, it should be just a silly joke. If I have hurt someones feelings, I'm sorry. Wasn't meant to. (^_^)!

My car has survived! Woohoo! Now watching now the news about the matches. German media acknowledges the better tactics and the will to win of the Mexicans. As it should be. Well, played Mexico! Well played indeed. :-)

Now I'm curious and excited if Jogi will be able to mobilize his team or not. :-D
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Nightweaver20xx":/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/3848644#post_3848644

Actually as I said, it should be just a silly joke. If I have hurts someones feelings, I'm sorry. Wasn't meant to. (^_^)!

My car has survived! Watching now the news about the matches. German media acknowledges the better tactics and the will to win of the Mexicans. As it should be. Well, played Mexico! Well played indeed. :-)

Now I'm curious and excited if Jogi will be able to mobilize his team or not. :-D
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Nightweaver20xx":/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/3848644#post_3848644

Actually as I said, it should be just a silly joke. If I have hurts someones feelings, I'm sorry. Wasn't meant to. (^_^)!

My car has survived! Watching now the news about the matches. German media acknowledges the better tactics and the will to win of the Mexicans. As it should be. Well, played Mexico! Well played indeed. :-)

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian