Viewing last 25 versions of post by RadioDemon in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
"[@Commune":](/generals/tartarus/post/3203099#post_3203099
)  
bosses like CEOs input INVESTMENT into the labor not to mention the places and factories they build. Without that investment you wouldn't have your so called "workers paradise". You would rather all of the stuff they invested in be taken away "for the greater good".
To put this into perspective even major companies started out small, but I guess you don't care about that fact. You only care that they are rich and deserve a "punching down".
No reason given
Edited by RadioDemon
RadioDemon

So many orphans~Alastor
"@Commune":/generals/tartarus/post/3203099#post_3203099
bosses like CEOs input INVESTMENT into the labor not to mention the places and factories they build. Without that investment you wouldn't have your so called "workers paradise". You would rather all of the stuff they invested in be taken away "for the greater good".
No reason given
Edited by RadioDemon
RadioDemon

So many orphans~Alastor
"@Commune":/generals/tartarus/post/3203099#post_3203099
bosses like CEOs input INVESTMENT into the labor not to mention the places and factories they build. Without that investment you wouldn't have your so call "workers paradise". You would rather all of the stuff they invested in be taken away "for the greater good".
No reason given
Edited by RadioDemon