Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zerowinger in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
"[@KingKek42":](/generals/tartarus/post/3263270#post_3263270
)  
Aw, poor little Davey thinks he's important.

He's also wrong - Trump barely did better with whites than Romney did in 2012, while drawing far more of the black and hispanic vote than previous GOP candidates.

And he sealed the election by winning Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin - not exactly hotbeds of people like Duke.
No reason given
Edited by Zerowinger
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
"@KingKek42":/generals/tartarus/post/3263270#post_3263270
Aw, poor little Davey thinks he's important.
No reason given
Edited by Zerowinger