Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #BEC2 in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #BEC2
[@Violet Rose in The Rain](/generals/tartarus/post/4135226#post_4135226)  
Unfortunately, far-left violence is simply registere
d as "domestic incidents" so we don't have real numbers on far left violence.

_[The two Marines testifie
d they were in Philadelphia to attend a Marine event at a local hotel and were touring attractions around the city when they were approached by Keenan, who allegedly asked the men if they were 'Proud Boys' — an allusion to one of the right-wing groups behind the Nov. 17 rally, the Philly Mag reported](https://www.foxnews.com/us/marines-testify-about-antifa-mob-they-say-attacked-them-in-philadelphia_)

*Torres said he didn’t know what “Proud Boys” meant. It was after that interaction, Godinez said, that Keenan, Massey and approximately 10 other people – men and women, some masked and some unmasked – began attacking the Marines: punching and kicking them, using mace and hurling slurs and other insults.*

*Godinez testified he was bewildered by being called a white supremacist and reportedly yelled out “I’m Mexican.” But, he said, that didn't deter his attackers, who then started yelling ethnic slurs as well.*

The entire incident proves marines are nothing but over glorified welfare queens. They got their asses handed to them by commies on US soil.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #BEC2