Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mote in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Mote

alt-right troll acc
"[@Dustcan":](/generals/tartarus/post/4567543#post_4567543
)  
Get them out. Really.

I feel bad for what Americans are going through, you are not all bad people, you really need a real change.

He's popular because the right wingers are stupid and don't take a few minutes to think.

"

[
@Derpy Whooves":](/generals/tartarus/post/4567550#post_4567550
)  
Bro, let's not fight over that, I'm just saying what I heard by ecologists who are highly concerned by what's going on in the world.

People who studied and analyzed seriously and neutrally the situation, not like nuclear scientists who will tell you "atoms are safe"

Science is a thing, politics is something else, the problems we have today are essentially economics and politics, societal even.

Science can help us making the society better, like it always did.

Understanding ourselves, reducing the importance of religion, gender, communication, climate... but also bad things like nuclear bombs, genetic selection or wasting money on space races.
No reason given
Edited by Mote
Mote

alt-right troll acc
"@Dustcan":/generals/tartarus/post/4567543#post_4567543
Get them out. Really.

I feel bad for what Americans are going through, you are not all bad people, you really need a real change.

He's popular because the right wingers are stupid and don't take a few minutes to think.

"@Derpy Whooves":/generals/tartarus/post/4567550#post_4567550
Bro, let's not fight over that, I'm just saying what I heard by ecologists who are highly concerned by what's going on in the world.

People who studied and analyzed seriously and neutrally the situation, not like nuclear scientists who will tell you "atoms are safe"
No reason given
Edited by Mote
Mote

alt-right troll acc
"@Dustcan":/generals/tartarus/post/4567543#post_4567543
Get them out. Really.

No reason given
Edited by Mote