Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Background Pony #9EB2":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4954156#post_4954156
[==
)  
o\_\_o==]

Seriously? You're posting that on a European site, which allows people to post in any language that they feel most comfortable?

I think you're looking for the "[Stupid Stuff":](/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=4954154#post_4954154) forum.

PS: Excuse me while I check to see if you're one of those people stalking non-English speakers on the site ... Ok, you're not. Thank you. But, seriously, if you're sincere, then ... that's not really a political thing. It's more of a "I don't like rivegetables and people shouldn't be expected to eat them" kind of thing.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Background Pony #9EB2":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4954156#post_4954156
[==o__o==]

Seriously? You're posting that on a European site, which allows people to post in any language that they feel most comfortable?

I think you're looking for the "Stupid Stuff":/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=4954154#post_4954154 forum.

PS: Excuse me while I check to see if you're one of those people stalking non-English speakers on the site ... Ok, you're not. Thank you. But, seriously, if you're sincere, then ... that's not really a political thing. It's more of a "I don't like rice" kind of thing.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Background Pony #9EB2":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4954156#post_4954156
[==o__o==]

I think you're looking for the "Stupid Stuff":/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=4954154#post_4954154 forum.

PS: Excuse me while I check to see if you're one of those people stalking non-English speakers on the site ...
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves