Viewing last 25 versions of post by doloresbridge in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
"[@igotnopicks":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5058979#post_5058979
)  
I don't blame you for anything, just so we're clear. I do consider disconnected idiots like this do bare a good bit of responsibility for the terrible state of this country and I find it laughable on the smug moral superiority on display.

"

[
@igotnopicks":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5058983#post_5058983
)  
Actually, the funny thing is that y'all maybe pushing something closer to my somewhat esteric views with all the economic boycotts and decoupling of states over bills.

SO
YEAH, KEEP IT UP!

SO YEAH, KEEP IT UP!
No reason given
Edited by doloresbridge
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Peace to all
"@igotnopicks":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5058979#post_5058979
I don't blame you for anything, just so we're clear. I do consider disconnected idiots like this do bare a good bit of responsibility for the terrible state of this country and I find it laughable on the smug moral superiority on display.

"@igotnopicks":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5058983#post_5058983
Actually, the funny thing is that y'all maybe pushing something closer to my somewhat esteric views with all the economonic boycotts and decoubpling of states over bills.

SO YEAH, KEEP IT UP!

SO
YEAH, KEEP IT UP!
No reason given
Edited by doloresbridge
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Peace to all
"@igotnopicks":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5058979#post_5058979

"@igotnopicks":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5058983#post_5058983
Actually,
the funny thing is that y'all maybe pushing something closer to my esteric views with all the enomonic boycotts and decoubling of states over bills.

SO YEAH, KEEP IT UP!
No reason given
Edited by doloresbridge