Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #1D40 in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1D40
[@Background Pony \#282A](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5340615#post_5340615)
> You’d be a bit jaded too.
I would. And I am, though perhaps somewhat less. This sort of thing is happening not only in US. But I still think it's important to stay calm and rational. Exaggeration detracts from the statements you are making. There's still a lot of undecided or easily swayed people, but if we seem unreasonable, they won't listen. Even I cringed at the hyperbole, despite agreeing with you. (I assume you were that BP.) People who are undecided would react even more negatively.

> “Later they say those people want mass murder.”
> Pro-Trump Candidate Calls for Executing Parents of LGBTQ+ Kids
> Oh and here’s a post by Elijah Schafer, popular right wing commentator, posting a meme about killing trans kids

I repeat again: I am not denying that it's happening, because it is. There's a *scary* amount of extremists talking about killing minorities, especially LGBT people.

I am not denying the fact that these bigots are mostly right-wing. And I'm not saying that there's only a few of them. There's way too much.

The only thing that I was saying is that accusing all people wrighot-wing aore even *just right-leaning* rightpeople of doing this, is wrong. It's like accusing all even slightly left-leaning people of being TERFs just because some of them are. Or accusing all Ukrainians of being neo-Nazis just because some of them are.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #1D40