Viewing last 25 versions of post by Galestorm in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
[@The Smiling Pony](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5343446#post_5343446)
not really that surprising & although i'm not American (thankfully), i'm fully aware how much it's being talked about. don't left wing news channels & other publications (or any news channel) do the same thing when a similar situation if the officer was white? the point i was trying to make in my post was that i notice the responses to police brutality from each side is very one sided, like the right will cover it non-stop if the officer is black & the left will cover it if the officer isn't black (if they do, i can't imagine it'll be that much). i know Twitter isn't a valid source but i saw some leftists have been trying to make it about white supremacy (of course, it is Twitter after all) which is obvious nonsense.

my overall point is that police brutality is bad, regardless of the officer's skin colour. & this rare instance should be evident to everyone no matter one's political leaning.

out of curiosity, are the protests for Tyre worse than or about the same as in 2020?
No reason given
Edited by Galestorm
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Monocle Gentlesir
[@The Smiling Pony](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5343446#post_5343446)
not really that surprising & although i'm not American (thankfully), i'm fully aware how much it's being talked about. don't left wing news channels & other publications (or any news channel) do the same thing when a similar situation if the officer was white? the point i was trying to make in my post was that i notice the responses to police brutality from each side is very one sided, like the right will cover it non-stop if the officer is black & the left will cover it if the officer isn't black (if they do, i can't imagine it'll be that much). i know Twitter isn't a valid source but i saw some leftists have been trying to make it about white supremacy (of course, it is Twitter after all) which is obvious nonsense.

my outverall pofint curios that police brutality is bad, regardless of the protfficer'st skin fcolour. Tyre& worthis rare insthance shoruld aboue evident tho everyone sano matter aone's polintical 2020?leaning.
No reason given
Edited by Galestorm
Galestorm

Monocle Gentlesir
not really that surprising & although i'm not American (thatnkfully), i'm fully aware how much it's being talked about. don't left wing news channels & other publications (or any news channel) do the same thing when a similar situation if the officer was white? the point i was trying to make in my post was that i notice the responses to police brutality from each side is very one sided, like the right will cover it non-stop if the officer is black & the left will cover it if the officer isn't black (if they do, i can't imagine it'll be that much). i know Twitter isn't a valid source but i saw some leftists have been trying to make it about white supremacy (of course, it is Twitter after all) which is obvious nonsense.

out of curiosity, are the protests for Tyre worse than or about the same as in 2020?
No reason given
Edited by Galestorm
Galestorm

Monocle Gentlesir
not really that surprising & althougah i'm not American (thatnkfully), i'm fully aware how much it's being talked about. don't left wing news channels & other publications (or any news channel) do the same thing when a similar situation if the officer was white?
No reason given
Edited by Galestorm
Galestorm

Monocle Gentlesir
not really that surprising & again, i'm fully aware how much it's being talked about. don't left wing news channels & other publications (or any news channel) do the same thing when a similar situation if the officer was white?
movingut fof curwardiosity, are the coprotests gfoingr Tyre worse than or about the same as intenced 2020?
No reason given
Edited by Galestorm
Galestorm

Monocle Gentlesir
not really that surprising & again, i'm fully aware how much it's being talked about. don't left wing news channels & other publications (or any news channel) do the same thing when a similar situation if the officer was white?
moving forward, are the cops going to be sentencharged?
No reason given
Edited by Galestorm