Viewing last 25 versions of post by AaronMk in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
[@Zincy](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5343312#post_5343312)
> [@altopony](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5343309#post_5343309)

> If someone comes up to you with a box, and says that inside the box is a green cube, but refuses to provide any evidence to there being a green cube inside the box, there is not an equivalence in belief if you say that you don't believe them.
>
> You have no way of testing if there is, in fact, a green cube. And you can not prove a negative in absence of direct evidence to the contrary. It is up to the man making the assertion about the cube to provide evidence for the cubes existence.
>
>
> Just as it is fundamentally up to theists to provide evidence that their deity exists if they intend to make people believe in them. Otherwise, it is perfectly logically sound to reject their assertion.

ok Wittgenstein but mine also has little goggly eyes on the shell and performs Mongolian throat singing
No reason given
Edited by AaronMk