Viewing last 25 versions of post by Commune in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

đźš™
[@Meanlucario](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5603373#post_5603373)

[@BlitztheDragon](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5603381#post_5603381)
From the start of Trump Media and Truth Social going public, people knew the stock was massively overvalued

You didn’t need a detailed look at the company’s internal documents to know that, you just needed to look at the site itself. It has a fraction of a fraction of the number of users that sites like Facebook and Twitter has and yet its individual shares traded higher than Elon’s takeover of Twitter shares(imperfect example but it shouldn’t be anywhere close regardless)

The only reason why the stock launched as high as it did was due to the acquisition company that purchased it belonging to Trump Loyalists(and they may have wanted a better deal anyways but the acquisition company had some sort of a deadline I think to buy *something*)

There was a initial spike for like, a day after launch(could just be a combination of loyalists buying in hard along with people who wanted to pump and dump) but it’s taken a nose dive ever since

[@Background Pony \#7A74](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5603658#post_5603658)
I’ll say it merits this kind of shaming when you literally refuse to admit you were wrong about the fucking Holocaust, one of the most well documented genocides in human history
No reason given
Edited by Commune