Viewing last 25 versions of post by Scrabbleman in topic The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
"[@Anonycat":](/generals/the-cringe-thread-183-183/post/4041420#post_4041420
[bq="Anonycat"]
) " 

> [
@Lord Seraph":](/generals/the-cringe-thread-183-183/post/4041318#post_4041318
)
>
We have reached Fahrenheit 451 levels of isolation from reality. [/bq]

It's always scary to know that me, the type of person who can't leave his phone alone, is not suffering from smartphone addiction. I can stop using my phone when I want and I have no problem with that.

I just keep my phone around because it has all my personal and important informantion, like a pocket notebook. Also because I like the internet.
No reason given
Edited by Scrabbleman
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
"@Anonycat":/generals/the-cringe-thread-183-183/post/4041420#post_4041420
[bq="Anonycat"] "@Lord Seraph":/generals/the-cringe-thread-183-183/post/4041318#post_4041318
We have reached Fahrenheit 451 levels of isolation from reality. [/bq]
It's always scary to know that me, the type of person who can't leave his phone alone, is not suffering from smartphone addiction. I can stop using my phone when I want and I have no problem with that.

I just keep my phone around because it has all my personal and important informantion, like a pocket notebook. Also because I like the internet.
No reason given
Edited by Scrabbleman