Viewing last 25 versions of post by EquestrianScholar in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

"[@William Brady":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3066350#post_3066350
)  
I'm not saying KP is completely innocent, I'm simply arguing that she's not the monster or horrible person a lot of people were making her out to be.

From everything I've read and from everything I've seen of KP, I honestly believe she was simply unaware are the way her behavior was coming off to some period that she didn't intend harm or offense.

She was simply a good person who made a few mistakes in the way she was treating members of her team, and when it was brought to her attention she apologized. And again if she was nearly as bad as some we're trying to make her out to be she wouldn't have a team right now.

At least it's clear she has friends that were willing to forgive her mistakes and help her through a bad situation. Which is very much what the whole KP drama became, a bad situation that made her sick.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

"@William Brady":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3066350#post_3066350
I'm not saying KP is completely innocent, I'm simply arguing that she's not the monster or horrible person a lot of people awere making ither out to be.

From everything I've read and from everything I've seen of KP, I honestly believe she was simply unaware are the way her behavior was coming off to some period that she didn't intend harm or offense.

She was simply a good person who made a few mistakes in the way she was treating members of, and when it was brought to her attention she apologized. And again if she was nearly as bad as some we're trying to make her out to be she wouldn't have a team right now.

At least it's clear she has friends that were willing to forgive her mistakes and help her through a bad situation. Which is very much what the whole KP drama became, a bad situation that made her sick.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

"@William Brady":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3066350#post_3066350
I'm not saying KP ishe's completely innocent, I'm simply arguing that she's not the monster or horrible person a lot of people are making it out to be.

She was simply a good person who made a few mistakes in the way she was treating members of, and when it was brought to her attention she apologized. And again if she was nearly as bad as some we're trying to make her out to be she wouldn't have a team right now.

No reason given
EquestrianScholar

I'm not saying she's completely innocent, I'm simply arguing that she's not the monster or horrible person a lot of people are making it out to be.

No reason given