Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

here is someone talking about Peet.

https://the-e4b.tumblr.com/post/160593794845/peet-has-a-pretty-negative-opinion-of-amethyst-in

and for those that don't want to click on the link here is a copy and paste.

[bq]

>
Anonymous asked:

>
Peet has a pretty negative opinion of Amethyst in general if you watch some of her videos; mostly she doesn't find self esteem issues very compelling and sees Amethyst's weaknesses as stemming from her own laziness.

>
>
the-rumbles answered:

>
>
I got that vibe before when she talked about pacing, airing, updates and keeping your channels content fresh and I just sat there thinking about that “Not everyone is neurotypical, Susan!” cake. She is entirely right of course, as this is a grander scheme of things with entire organisations, but if in micro-view she dislikes Amy too for being “lazy”…we are getting to some point I am pretty sure she thinks of people who deal with issues as “lazy”.

>
And then actually have a joyful face about beating her up like ummmm

>
>
But she got going for her she addresses some good shit and I’ve heard she is pretty alone in that. I mean Bismuth. But alas, zit. No bud of mine.

>
image[/bq]
[bq]

>
yourchangelingoverlord

>
>
Well if you go over to the mlp fandom peet also hates the character pinkie pie as well she just hates happy characters yet fusses over a baby mutant with wings to big for her body.[

http:
//the-rumbq]
les.tumblr.com/post/160609416960/wait-when-did-bronies-misgendet-lily-on-your-blog
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

here is someone talking about Peet.

https://the-e4b.tumblr.com/post/160593794845/peet-has-a-pretty-negative-opinion-of-amethyst-in

and for those that don't want to click on the link here is a copy and paste.

[bq]Anonymous asked:
Peet has a pretty negative opinion of Amethyst in general if you watch some of her videos; mostly she doesn't find self esteem issues very compelling and sees Amethyst's weaknesses as stemming from her own laziness.

the-rumbles answered:

I got that vibe before when she talked about pacing, airing, updates and keeping your channels content fresh and I just sat there thinking about that “Not everyone is neurotypical, Susan!” cake. She is entirely right of course, as this is a grander scheme of things with entire organisations, but if in micro-view she dislikes Amy too for being “lazy”…we are getting to some point I am pretty sure she thinks of people who deal with issues as “lazy”.
And then actually have a joyful face about beating her up like ummmm

But she got going for her she addresses some good shit and I’ve heard she is pretty alone in that. I mean Bismuth. But alas, zit. No bud of mine.
image[/bq]
[bq]yourchangelingoverlord

Well if you go over to the mlp fandom peet also hates the character pinkie pie as well she just hates happy characters yet fusses over a baby mutant with wings to big for her body.[/bq]
No reason given
Edited by Jas