Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"[@maverick159":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3259585#post_3259585

)

I can't remember much I do know Xain wasn't a fan of the way Rainbow Dash acted during the episode as a matter of

fact Xain and Peet had a debate on Xain's Tumblr last year about 28 Pranks Later. I don't know if it is still

there. But I think I remember Xain had quit watching Peet's tumblr for a time after that. Then Trump won and Peet

came back asking if Xain was okay and the rest is history. What makes it worse is that Xain would later back

stabbed Josh months after appearing in Josh's video about Lily Peet.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@maverick159":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3259585#post_3259585

I can't remember much I do know Xain wasn't a fan of the way Rainbow Dash acted during the episode as a matter of

fact Xain and Peet had a debate on Xain's Tumblr last year about 28 Pranks Later. I don't know if it is still

there. But I think I remember Xain had quit watching Peet's tumblr for a time after that. Then Trump won and Peet

came back asking if Xain was okay and the rest is history. What makes it worse is that Xain would later back stabbed

Josh months after appearing in Josh's video about Lily Peet.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@maverick159":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3259585#post_3259585

there. But I think I

remember Xain had quit watching Peet's tumblr for a time after that. Then Trump won and Peet

came back asking if Xain was okay and the rest is history. What makes it worse is that Xain would back stabbed

Josh after appearing in Josh's video about Lily Peet.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

fact Xain and Peet had a debate on Xain's Tumblr last year. I don't know if it is still there. But I think I

remember Xain had quit watching Peet's tumblr for a time after that. Then Trump won and Peet came back
No reason given
Edited by Jas