Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"[@maverick159":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3259603#post_3259603

)

yeah only good thing I can think to say about Xain is he is a bit more sane then Peet. But what bugged me was him

in a post a while back saying how he regrets being in Josh's video. It sort of made me lose all pity I had for

him after saying how he was being swarmed by Josh fans and Peet fans for trying to be friends with both of them

and what made me really lose pity for Xain was I think on the day or a day after Peet's Aprils Fools video was

released
Peet said that Xain had told her that everything said in Josh's video was not true which ticked me off

because it

just made me wonder why Xain even said anything against Peet in Josh's video. It also means either

Peet is

throwing Xain under the bus or Xain threw Josh under the bus.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@maverick159":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3259603#post_3259603

yeah only good thing I can think to say about Xain is he is a bit more sane then Peet. But what bugged me was him

in a post a while back saying how he regrets being in Josh's video. It sort of made me lose all pity I had for

him after saying how he was being swarmed by Josh fans and Peet fans for trying to be friends with both of them

and what made me really lose pity for Xain was I think on the day or a day after Peet's Aprils Fools video was

Peet said that Xain had told her that everything said in Josh's video was not true which ticked me off because it

just made me wonder why Xain even said anything against Peet in Josh's video. It also means either Peet is

throwing Xain under the bus or Xain threw Josh under the bus.
No reason given
Edited by Jas